Tuesday, February 16, 2010

phat tuesday

ok first off u like how i put up some post dated blogs? hahaha. very sneaky huh. this wont even matter to you if you aint a loyal follower. better late than neva eva. i also wanna thank errrbody for all the blog love. dudes and dudettes (DUDE alert, ya i said it), i enjoy bloggin plain and simple. it just comes to me. it's my therapy. i'll be lame for a minute and admit that i think of stuff to blog about and come up with some brilliant blog, worthy to be posted but by the time i get to my laptop i fuckin forget and then that genius blog is lost up in my head space. what a pity, i know. that's why i dont try so hard anymore. i just let it come to me. i've noticed that metaphor translates to everything in my life. when i try soooooooooooo hard, i dont normally get what i want. but ironically when i dont give a shit, everything comes easily to me. i dont get it either. but i'll still try for the things i want, u know im not gonna settle. but my main point is thank u much, the love is truly appreciated.



onto more interesting biznass. it's fat tuesday. the eve before lent. & you kno why i kno its almost lent its because if you didnt notice yet all the fast food chains have deal$$$$ on all their fish sangwiches. mcdo, wendy's, jack-in-the-crack. thats sad huh. but ya some people may use this day as an excuse to be fatasses. im really tryin not to. actually i dont want to. if you think about it we're all fatasses everyday. this could be a regular tuesday to some. hahaa. sorry. but people are starving everywhere and we have it made. besides i dont wanna waste anymore calories on excuses. i have a goal & ima reach it damnit. but its dpl night. we'll see if luck will strike 2 weeks in a row. i swear i had better blogs in my head we'll see if theyre lucky enough to make it online. i have to be grown up & finish my laundry & get ready for work. i hope this day goes by fast. happy fat tuesday!! i meant P-H-A-T. hahha ok im gone.


1 comment:

Dellitt said...

I came upon your blog quite by accident, by I enjoy your style and love the Taoist idea in this post. Probably because I've been feeling that way a bit lately, too. And it's true, some of us have no idea when Fat Tuesday is or how to celebrate it.

free-website-hit-counters.com