Wednesday, September 24, 2008

eye dont think so

its wednesday, hump day.

nothing out of the ordinary expected today EXCEPT with fingers crossed my new pair of glasses will be ready. waaaaay better than the school teacher ones i have now. for those who are not aware of my current dilemma, i have a BUM eye. basically my left eye is fucked. the worst part about it is that its entirely my fault. im an avid contact lens wearer. i rarely take out my contacts, only when they're dirty or really really irritating. (i kno A LOT of you guys do it too) but you probably have never seen me wear my REAL glasses. until now. my eye dr. scared the shit outta me saying i almost have some scar forming in my line of vision blah blah blah. stressing the oh so important fact to take out my contacts every night or else i will have to get a glass eye. no joke. i've been told by colin not to joke around about a glass eye. ok maybe not that drastic but he did mention a possible emergency room visit, painful surgery equating a very expensive hospital bill. i kno that this dr. was just doing his job by scaring me, but it fucking worked. lesson learned: i will lay off the contacts for awhile. i stress this to my visually impaired amigos because i dont want u to worry like i did. but all this eye talk reminds me of this: (excuse the poor quality but it does the job)

"are you kidding? i'd give my right EYE"



ok enough with the medical updates from this nurse in training. today mr. adriano basa got his first tattoo. and its siiiiiiick. i showed up for moral support as did others. he did good, you tough man.



but the better news is that i posted up pix!!! yes you heard it right. in trying to be more PROductive, i uploaded these long awaited babies. i dont kno why i take so long. i just do. but at least i post them. thx again to all the homies for the birffday love, the greetings, drinks, gifts. you guys are da best. oh but except for kevin who couldnt partake in any of my bday festivities becuz he was "too cool" and poor. wateva cuz, u owe me.


the birthday love for this virgo baby:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



enjoy kids, pix for dayssssss: hey girl ey

free-website-hit-counters.com