Sunday, October 26, 2008

me, myself & eye

today was such a lazy day. loved it. just watched the latest episode of entourage. i love that show if you couldnt tell. they have the best music credits, fo reals. whoever is pickin out the songs is a genius, theyre not too pretentious or annoyingly mainstream, they just perfectly set the mood.

weekend was funnnnn. surprise party, costume parties, and a late night coffee run. fuckin distractionssssss. love em and hate em. im happy tho becuz jacko finally gave me my gangsta rap cd which went perfectly well w/my halloween costume. hahahaha. i need to buckle down. distractions are consuming my life. some good, some bad and some new... im just gonna go w/the flow but since i've been playing hard, i need to work even harder. gotta keep my eye on the prize.... speaking of eyez....

a week ago my eye dr. gave me the thumbs up to resume wearing contacts again. yessssss!!! (like how dj fr full house would pump her arm and say "yesss!"). BUT the strict stipulations were to not wear them for more than 8 hrs and to absolutely under no circumstance wear them overnight, or else i would have to revisit the horror of entertaining a glass eye. but i was like oh hell yaaaaa, finally. i almost forgot how i looked like w/o glasses. yet being all happy and shit to finally wear contacts i fuckin forgot to take them out before i slept. not just once but TWICE. and of course my eye is irritated now. "oops, my bad." shit, i guess my lesson was not learned. but its so easy to leave them in. gotta be more careful. i promise. i dont wanna glass eye.

its just me, myself and eye. i know everyone is in love w/b's new song but i'll take it back to 03-04ish when this song was bomb. looooove this song and love her in this video
.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com