Wednesday, October 29, 2008

complex

could not go to sleep last night, again. i need my sleep to focus. but that aint happening. my body refuses to sleep early which is anytime before 2AM. last night was an exception tho. i was being a good lil girl tryin my best to catch my zzzz's but the biggest misunderstanding of my life happened which is too ridiculous to even share. my point is that i was wide awake again. i decided to go online to put me to sleep and found this:


LONDON BRIDGE
Money can’t buy meaning. LAUREN LONDON, the certified dime from ATL and Entourage, reveals herself through her most prized possessions to Complex columnist TRAVIS BARKER. Priceless.


A word from Travis Barker: “I first saw Lauren in ATL and was struck by her acting and beauty. When we met, I found her super-humble, and sweet, too, which is rare in Hollywood.”


1. BIBLE“I carry a small Bible with me everywhere I go. When I go to the club I have to find a purse that it fits in. If I’m filming, I read the Bible before I get on set so I can get centered. I feel incomplete if I don’t have a Bible with me.”
2. TAPE OF PROPHECY“Last year, everyone was talking about this guy Louis who prophesizes through the spirit and prays over you. I think some people are blessed with the gift of sight, and you’ll know the real from the fake. I met him and he prophesized over my year. If I get down, I play the tape. That day definitely changed my life.”
3. UGG BOOTS“An artist by the name of Jonah was inspired and asked me, ’Can I see your UGGs? Do you mind if I write on them?’ I didn’t care. They were dirty. He did the first one and I was like, ’Oh yeah! Holla at this other one right now!’ My nickname is Boogie, so he wrote ’Boogie’ on the side. He did these in five minutes, and I wore them in ATL.”
4. FUNNY GIRL“I am obsessed with
Barbra Streisand. She’s the underdog. As a kid, I felt my chances [of acting] were long; my mother was a single parent in an abusive relationship and knew nothing about Hollywood. But [Barbra] overcame her obstacles, so I knew I could overcome mine.”
5. NO-NAME JEANS“I got these before I could afford name brands. My friends and I shared them; they made our booties look big before we had shapes. This boy in high school asked me what they were and I felt embarrassed, so I made up the brand ’Unique Boutiques.” He acted like he knew it.”
6. GODDAUGHTER’S SONOGRAM“My best friend is pregnant with her first baby. We went to do a 4D sonogram. I cried at the heartbeat, and it’s not even my child. I’m really connected. Just in case I never have kids, I’ll always have hers.”
7. BABY PICTURE WITH PARENTS“This is the only picture I have of my parents together and me. I look like I don“t belong to either one of them. People used to think I was adopted, then I got older and started looking black”
8. ANKLET“When I was 15, a friend surprised me by stealing these $25 anklets we couldn’t afford from the mall. She put hers on and the next day it made her ankle
green. My ankle was fine, so I figured it must be karma. I wore it until I was like 22. This anklet went through my first kiss, which led to...other things.”

but i'll do you one betta:
lauren london @ complex : part1, part2, part3

you're welcome. love her & i kno you love her too. this is what insomnia leads me to.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com