Wednesday, November 12, 2008

penny for your thoughts

"can i offer you a penny for your thoughts?
as a matter of fact, how about three?..."


i've been thinking...i dont know, a lot of things. life has been craaaaaaazy lately. i like that. dont kno wat to expect, it keeps me on my toes. here is one thought: simply put, life is what you make it. words for everyone to live by. i kno its one thing to write it or say it and another to actually shut up and put my money where my mouth is. honestly, i am trying my hardest. it is a muthafuckin challenge, no doubt, but im up for it.

after recently conversating with one my best good friends, there was one thing they said that could not escape me: "be a better person than you were yesterday." i really liked that. it was honest, simple and inspiring. it just says it all.


and with that, good nite.



No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com