Friday, May 22, 2009

brooklyn [you go hard]


spread love its the brooklyn way...
take me here, i wanna go to nueva york...
one day, oh yes it will happen

ok so today is friday, nuff said. but speakin of heroes, today i pay a visit to one of my heroes. this person always puts me in a good mood w/o fail. never does me wrong. hero = helen, my eyebrow lady. =) i aint kidding. having a freshly groomed eyebrow can make u feel so much better cuz i cant shape my brows for shit. i could maintain them, no problem. but there comes a point when u need serious landscaping. dude, carol could go on & on & on & on about brows. she's so obsessed. sometimes after we go get waxed i catch her checking herself out. its so funny. she's the lover of brows. hahaha. oh & we go on a first name basis too. im like "hey helen," & she's like, "hi my fren." hahahaha. helen you're my hero & you dont even know it!!!!

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com