Sunday, May 31, 2009

next lifetime


now what am i supposed to do when i want you in my world?
but how could i want you for myself when im already someone's girl...
first time that i saw you boy it was a warm and sunny day
all i know is i wanted you, i really hoped you looked my way
you smiled at me so warm & sweet
i could not speak
you make me feel like a itty bitty girl
what you do to me?

i guess i'll see you next lifetime...
no hard feelings





ok so love her & that song. the LIVE version reigns supreme though. i have a dream date to watch her live. but guess what? im gonna start to paint again. so i thought, who inspires me? ms. badu is high on the list. i got my inspiration so now i need to get some supplies and then it'll be all gravy baby. duuude, i dont know what was stopping me from painting. other than the fact i was studying for the biggest test in my life, i just didnt feel like it because i dont have my own space no more. but i got over that and now im in the mood to get dirrty & paint me some masterpieces. hahaha. painting is so cathartic. its like therapy thats purdy and waaaay cheaper. i feel so accomplished after. but my downfall is that i get picky and paint over them if i dont like em. there are probly like 4 paintings out of A LOT that i've actually saved; either i've kept or given away. ok enough of my amatuer artist status. i'll groove to ms. badu & paint a good one & i promise to show you when it's done. ps. sundaze aint THAT bad.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com