Monday, April 27, 2009

happiness, you could model it




chew on that.

like everyone else in this rat race, i wanna be happy. honest & simple. to be exactly happy that's another thang. "exact" happiness is a whole other level that i have yet to reach but i know ima get there, one day. aniwais, yeezy tells me that there are 2 KEYS 2 HAPPINESS. the 1st key: being able to tolerate the things that make you unhappy. & the 2nd key: being able to change the things to make you happy. now if you have a low tolerance and don't have the ability to create change then there's a good chance you'll be unhappy. worrrddddd. i deserve to be happy right? we all do. even though life loooves to hand me lemons, i cant focus on bad shit. ima work on those keys. i almost lost the will to write but that was fuckin pushin it. what the hell was i thinkin? dummmb. i just wasnt feelin it for a while. u know how that is: u get all numb about things & cant write for shit. that's all said & done now. but the biggest THANK YOU to all my homies who have been there for me all the way. i know i sucked being flaky & almost hermit status, but you guys knew what was up. thanx for helping me get by. i fuckin love you guys forever & ever for that. ok kids time to get over all the crappy shtuff & paint shit GOLD.

dont worry, be =)

painting makes me happy.


& my god-daughter makes me the happiest.




1 comment:

kevin said...

really? my sister is annoying! haha

free-website-hit-counters.com