Tuesday, June 30, 2009

kiss kiss


K.I.S.S. duh. so my studyin grind has been mediocre. i know, my bad. BUT im at my secret spot right now so im good, im gone. although it dont feel like a secret no mo because its gettin crowded up in here. damn... aniwais, i have a goal which can be summed up into one word = AUGUST. yesss it will all happen in agosto. it is the month of mi celebracion. my birfday, my passing, begas? maybe baby. so yah somethang to look forward to. lately distraction has been taken over my mind. why do i do this to myself? oh wait, because thats waaaay funner than studying. BUT two older & wiser folks were giving me those "dont give up, if you put your mind to something, anything is possible, perservere & focus" speeches & both of these said elders used this expression: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID = K.I.S.S. crazy huh. of course only people over the age of 65 would know expressions like this. so i am grateful to you & you. it makes sense. i always get frustrated & am really hard on myself when i dont know the answer to a question. but i need to remember to step back & keep it simple stupid. its overwhelming, trust. i have all this nursing information stored somewhere in my brain & i have to critically search my brain when any random nursing topic is asked in a question. ya i know sucks to be me. by the time i take this test for the 100th time, i hope to eat, sleep, breathe, shit all thangs nursing. YUM. oh & i cant wait to pass & stop blogging about this. so i could talk bout way funner & cooler thangs. good day. i miss cocoa.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com