Monday, June 29, 2009

puppy luv

so i got a pix txt from my sis last nite & was surprised to see this lil cutie.

meet COCOA CHANEL :) she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
I KNOW!!!! i was like oh em gee!!! we have a new puppy. during my childhood years you could say i kinda had an aversion to dogs. largely in part because my mama hated dogs. she pretty much was and still is scared shitless everytime a dog is w/in a mile distance around her. like she flips out and hides behind you when the damn dog aint no where near her. i know. my dad always laughs at her instead of helping her. HA. but maybe you could say that fear kinda poured out onto me as a dumb naive kid. BUT...now that im grown, i've been wanting my own dog. but since 1. my mama forbids any canine to reside in this household (& she's fucking serious bout that shit, once i mentioned to her about getting a dog & she tripped out gettin all mad and shit. trust me she will never get on that "i love dogs, their the cutest things alive" bandwagon) & 2. i have no means to financially support myself therefore a dog, im pretty much shit outta luck. all my girls have dogs which kinda makes me jealous. but that good jealous where you're happy for that person more than jealous but you just wish you had what they had just a lil bit. feel me? :) but ya, my sis & her bf got this dog all of a sudden thru the kindness of a neighbor. so that technically means that i adopted this dog too. haha. see how that works? im so excited. she's so adorable & loves to cuddle. we aint sure yet what her breed is cuz both her parentals are mutts. but i dont care she's too cute. what a pleasant surprise on my blu monday.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com