Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i need a resolution

pretty much,
the goal of 2010:



ok so since its the new years and all that bullshit. resolutions are def in order. i dont necessarily believe in resolutions as i said last year but the notion is always motivating. whatever floats your boat man. aniwais, in the grand tradition of bettering oneself i've come up with a list of my very own thangs to resolve:

-blog waaaay much more.

i guess i've been neglecting you because i;ve been busy. ok scratch that, its just a lame excuse. along with my internet is crappy another lame one, i could blog from any functioning computer. i guess i was just suffering a huge case of writers block = my lazy ass didnt feel like it. & plus u know how sometimes you write/post just in case you think someone is reading.....yeah im so over that. but no i really blogged for numba 1 & me only. & now that my life seems to goin in a very favorable direction im compelled to blog more. im happy my creative juices are flowing again........ ima try my bestest bestest keep this cypher rollinnn

-get to my lbs goal

ok so not to toot my own horn but i've done a dramatic lbs. loss before and i could do it again. oh ok toot toot! i did it before i could do it again. ya im puttin myself on blast. "i guess its just water & EXLAX til prom" hahahaha. but seriously i really wanna lose 3 lbs.

-paint more


i miss painting

-read more

im determined. im not a reader but i promised myself to read more stimulating material.

-take more pictures


which means i would have to buy my own camera first but i will.

-relearn to play the piano

i used to dread piano lessons, maybe because my teacher was some annoying bitch or maybe because my mom would force me to practice.....i wasnt bad at playing, not bad at all. but i stopped playing, now i think i've forgotten. i really wanna get into again.

-travel

i woulda put "MORE" but i've been no where lately. i wanna travel since i have the funds somewhat i have nothing else to hold me back. which reminds me i need to renew the passport pronto.

-stick with my gut

i have the worst case of 2nd guessing myself. my indecisiveness is my curse. its just this twitch i have where i make a decision and 2nd guess it like a minute later. & about stupid shit. i get too tripped up & i hate that. i promise to get better. i just got to go with the flow.....

-be open & let the guard down


my guard is so UP that its really hard to relinquish that control.

-stay positivo



dude u already know.....

-indoor skydive

got the hook up, i need to take advantage before the opportunity aint there no mo.

-stop smoking

ok cmon like thats gonna happen. but fo reals to cut back more? like not so much on the weekdays. i know that was laughable but it was a good notion. maybe i should invest in that tobacco-less ciggy thing that cost$$ a lot, but then again my lungs/health is priceless.

-basically make o ten a better year than o nine.



ok so much to my hesitation to post up a list, i've decided to be OPEN and put it all out there and challenge myself. im sure this list will get longer with me crossing out things slowly but surely.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com