Thursday, January 14, 2010

training daze



even though i was employed all the way back in novemba, i have my official technician training for the next 2 days. i know its retarded but its this big bad corporation and thats just the way it works. so yes even though i've been treating all these patients all by my bad self, i still have to go through some official training. i hope it aint bad. in other work related news, yesterday the nurse trainer came in for a "pop-up" audit. fuck me, i know! that shit was scary. i come into work and the first thing that happens is that she wants to come in while im giving a treatment and observe my performance, critiquing my technique & shit. i was gonna shit a brick cuz she could write me up for anything. under pressure mang. needless to say i did aight. i hope. gotsta keep grindin either way.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com