Friday, January 29, 2010

thurzday


was a good day. no complaints whatsoever.


work was not bad. i was fuckin late though & forgot to clock back in from lunch. i always do that, i needs to learn better. but my manager is gon to take care of that so we allll good. but why you ask i had a good day @ work? i upsold on one of my patients and treated a patient that GOOD that he asked to request me for next time. it feels good when you know youre doin good @ work. you cant buy that validation my friends. i'll explain mi trabajo in depth later, if you dont even understand what the fuck up$elling is and all that bullshit (that deserves another blog). but ya, in a nutshell my thursday was delightful. hookah + a lil bit of booze + good company + good convo = dopeness.



im feelin really inspired right now maybe thats why i cant sleep. dude my body clock is all messed up. but i vanted to blog because i want remember how motivated i am. i've jus been thinkin lately like i always do. i dont wanna look back at things and think of my shoulda, coulda, wouldas. i feel like im finally in a good place right now and in time i'll learn to realize that things happen for a reason. im jus gonna ride this somewhat "good" wave for as long as i can. cuz the secret, my friends is: whatever you put out there, you get back. if youre positive and do good = good shit happens to you, if youre pessimistic and negativo = bad shit always finds you. im writing too much again. im gonna knock out & finally watch 500 days of summer. my current favorite movie. but i'll leave you with some parting words stolen from COMMON, "the present is a gift, and i just wanna BE." deep huh?



word.




No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com