Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas ya filthy animal...

...oh and a happy new year too.

hahahahaha. look how funny & creepy marv looks. classic.

ok so its officially christmas eve. i have yet to wrap any of my own gifts and still need to shop for a couple more. why do i do this to myself??? this always happens no matter how hard i plan ahead and make lists. its coo, tho. it forces me to be creative. and plus aint it better to spend the money on my loved ones other than myself?? do you concur? yessir. but i have to admit, its been a good christmas-y seasonish so far. i got my girls, my gaels and the familial units which is all i need to get by. christmas festivities begin tonight. i will be celebratin w/both sides of the famlay. cant wait, we'll see how that goes. im excited to see my goddaughter. k i need to start wrapping son. happy holidays, my friends.

a christmas song. i wanna be friends w/phoebe.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com