Sunday, December 7, 2008

the science of sleep

"all that we see is a dream, whether we see it in the dream state or waking state," -Sri Ramana.


so check it, i had the strangest dream the other day, i dreamt this psychopath was tryin to break the two of you up... hahahaha no not that good of a dream but it was more like a nightmare tho. i was taking the best nap in the world, like those middle-of-the-day type naps trying to compensate from the lack-of-sleep-the-night-before type naps. and more times than not i dont remember jack shit about my dreams. but i guess the dream gods were trying to tell me something because there i was getting my nap on and i suddenly could visualize my dreamworld, as if it was reality. like it was so real it didnt feel like a dream. sooooo in the dream i found out some really shocking news. like when i found out i had a delayed reaction where my emotions got the best of me and i was left feeling sad but more hurt. my eyes started to well up and i couldnt fight it no more and busted out in tears, literally. yes, fo reals i was crying in my dream which resulted in me waking up in tears. and not just one itty bitty teeny tiny tear but a fuckin river. like i was wiping off all these tears from my face like a baby. i mean i could easily laugh about it now but i cant believe how powerful that stupid dream was. i felt like i was crying so hard where you make an ugly crying face and your lips quiver uncontrollably w/tears running down your face like a faucet. watever it was in the dream hurt me that bad i guess. i dunno. i cant control my dreams. but ya im just hopin that this is one of those things where the dream actually means the exact opposite of what happened. if thats true its all gravy baby. but isnt that craaaaaazy tho? i dont even kno wat to make of it. am i alone in this one? it felt therapeutic in a way, i was due for a good cry. haha like i was johnny depp in that movie CRY BABY where he cries on cue making it look all cool and sexy, oh and has gets a tattoo of a tear near his eye. only he could pull that off. hahahaha. i guess i just needed to get some things off my chest. but look at those bangs, so dreamy even w/that ridiculous tattoo. white hott jdepp.



now if only my dream was like wayne's in WW2, the one w/the naked indian guy and james morrison tells him to put on waynestock, that wouldve been waaaaaaaay funner. "if you book them, they will come."



or in an ideal world my dream wouldve felt something like this song:




i need to be everything you see in your dreams...


free-website-hit-counters.com