Sunday, December 28, 2008

sweet exchange

it is better to give than to receive, true. but w/my boy kris kringle or secret santa (one in the same) everyone is a winner. it just makes the whole gift giving thang exciting and fun. this year i was very fortunate to partake in kris kringles w/my most favoritist people in the whole vide world. these are best group of girls you could ever kno. it dont get no better. love em to death. i truly feel blessed. always good times, til 09.

@ the BBANK HEADQUARTERS:
Photobucket

iza gots me and i gots carla.




@ mi casa:
Photobucket
CCC: i gots carla and christal gots me


ps. fyi i gots everything i wanted and more. im lucky to have these people in my life. thanks for everything, esp to my kris kringles cuz i loooooved my gifts. its all good xtal its always the thought.


pps. a xmas miracle happened. my phone was brought back to life. thx brutha.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com