Wednesday, August 26, 2009

0.25

ok so today is my 25th bday. hell fuckin ya.
i promised myself not to get all emo about turning a quarter century old. every other person turning 25 seemed to be ridin the emo bug. but i dunno its not like im turning 30. im still young & feel like my life is jus bout to start like REALLY start. soooooo i decided as a way to CELEBRATE my 25 years, i would compile this random collection of thangs about myself. some may be dumb & useless but all theyre all true & unique to yours truly.

"allow myself to introduce....myself."

1.) i have the hugest hatred/aversion to KETCHUP.
dont ask why i just do. (oh & yes i've tried it)
2.) my celebrity crushes are ryan reynolds & james franco.
3.) i used to play the piano when i was in elementary school; i wish i still did.
4.) i really want to get another tattoo.
i dont know of what or where quite yet but something good.
5.) i love the smell after you've freshly lit a match.
6.) right now in this present time, if i wasnt a RN (registered nurse)
i would be probably have gone into interior design. but who knows? i still dream.
7.) i am a self diagnosed insomniac.
i could stay up all hours of the night no problem. im crazy like that.
i guess i always have things/people on my mind. ya ummhmm.
8.) my nickname my family gave me when i was younger was numsi (noom-see)
its from the movie, "the golden child"
if you're as old school as me you've seen it and know what im talkin bout.
9.) im a hard core rapper mc. but only in my car when im by myself or when carol catches me.
10.) there was a point in time (ie high school) i would only wear blue or gray contacts.
11.) i know FRIENDS the series inside & out. quote lines w/carol all the damn time. i dont care, i LOVE that show.
12.) my drug of choice is caffeine but i abuse crushes.
13.) you know im really buzzzzzzed when i start tearing up, i dont know why?
14.) i love a really good bargain:
im always hittin up garage sales, thrift stores and swap meets.
15.) ima really good painter but i wish i was a talented artist.
16.) i like to bake; my speciality is cupcakes :)
17.) thursday is my most favoritist day.
18.) if i could be anywhere right now, i'd wish i was on the shores of THAILAND.
19.) pho is probably my numba 1 comfort food right now.
20.) i kinda like the whole arm tattoo thing on guys.
21.) i have a really mean widow's peak.
i used to hate it a LOT & was thisclose to shaving it off but i didnt.
22.) i loooove cereal. probably the only good thing about the morning. even tho i could eat it for lunch & dinner.
23.) i used to hate how my bday was in summer & @ the very end of august because everyone would forget about it
24.) my summer 09 song is BEST I EVER HAD.
know all the words by heart. ya i said it.
25.) i wear my heart on my sleeve, you just cant see it most of the time.

& one mo for the road: you know goodluck for next year...
26.) i have everything you could ever ask for, except the one thing i really want.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com