Monday, August 10, 2009

half crazy

my minds gone half crazyyyyyy. & not in the cute way musiq's talkin about. the study grind is on & i have to be serious. so im takin a break. like i should. ima lay off the blog for now. cuz you guys know how i like to blog. i write a lot of shit. but that's mainly cuz i like to write A LOT. but also im goin on hiatus cuz bloggin takes forever & a day. i know i make it look EZ. & let me tell you it's NOT. ima somewhat perfectionist & it takes awhile to format & edit & re-edit & cut & paste & upload & type & think of what to type. like this blog looks easypeezy but not so my friends. so i need to cease this in order to maximize my time. someone once told me, "it's not about the time you have but what you do in that little time that counts." i really liked that quote. so now it's time to put up or shut up. ta ta for now. but i'll leave w/some parting words.....

wish me luck.....


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com