Friday, August 7, 2009

the miseducation of ms hill


"ms. hill got skills, that's a gift, it's real, get ill, what you spit got the power to uplift a hill" -talib kweli

so anotha facebook note inspired post. this was the first note i posted cuz it was fun to do; like i had to think hard but a fun kinda thinking. i know you know what i mean. her cd is the one cd i could listen to hours on end w/o having to skip a number. i did that when i first got this cd til now. one of top 10 fav albums of all time.
i love l boogie even though she's all crazy now.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Repost as "My life according to l boogie"

Are you a male or female:
baller's lady

Describe yourself:
lost ones

How do you feel:
cant take my eyes off of you

Describe where you currently live:
every city, every ghetto

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
to zion

Your favorite form of transportation:
that thing (doo wop)

Your best friend?
the sweetest thing

You and your best friends are:
superstar

What's the weather like:
when it hurts so bad

Favorite time of day:
final hour

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
all my time

What is life to you:
if i ruled the world

Your relationship:
nothing even matters

Your fear:
ex-factor

What is the best advice you have to give:
forgive them father

Thought for the Day:
turn your lights down low

How I would like to die:
killing me softly

My soul's present condition:
retrospect for life

My motto:
everything is everything







No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com