Thursday, January 8, 2009

fly or die

dear LORD, make me a bird, so i could fly far, far far away from here...


now im not one to run away from my problems, i couldnt if i tried. i dunno. im just distracted. and not in a good way. not in a fun way where youre thinkin about a boy or preoccupied w/the night's social activities. and not in a "im worried about my future way" where im stressing about my dreaded NCLEX test. [ok maybe im kinda distracted by some of those things]. but i just feel uneasy. normally i could just shake it off but its not that simple this time. there's this ripple effect thats taking place. i dont know how much more vague i could be about this situation and still vent about it. but you know me, i treasure my privacy as you all should. but i'll tell you one thing, BIGGIE was right: its like the mo money we come across the mo problems we see. hahahaha. true though. i know its just gonna take time. time will be the healer or destroyer...we will see.

aniwais, somedays like today i sit and wish it was like this. when i rocked my pig tails and cheryl rocked her fro. ...not a care in the world.
Photobucket

my 1st trip to disneyland? i think we're sitting on main street, waiting for the parade to start. thats the 4 y/o me and manang cheryl. i dont know why my parents taught me to call her "manang" as if she was decades older than me. life wouldve been easier if they taught me to call her "ate." but they didnt. now sometimes i call her "manang" and she cringes becuz she hates that. the story behind that is in grade school, (i was in kindergarten, cheryl was in 2nd grade) my grandpa was picking us up from school, i yell at the top of my lungs across the playground to my sister where she was hanging out w/her cool older friends, "manang!!! grandpa's here!!!!" and all her friends start clowning on her calling her "manang" too. i didnt kno how much chaos that was gonna cause. i was young and didnt know the rules of "cool" yet. but it made for a good memory.

2 comments:

iza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iza said...

hahahaha "mananggggg" you're a lil bitch aren't u?! hahaha.


p.s. i know how hard it is to vent and try to be vague about it. it's the toughest..this one was mine..remember this story? AAA hahaha it's impossible.

free-website-hit-counters.com