Sunday, January 11, 2009

L.A. ink

ok but more like montebello ink. hahaha. so on saturday i was thisclose to getting a new tat. i had a swwweeeet-ass hook up and everything. my girl k-town txted me bout getting a tattoo. turns out her friend was hosting this tattoo kickback thang, where the tattoo artist was gonna come over and would tat up people on the spot. he was giving the hook-up cuz he was pocketing all the cash. nice right? now i wasnt gonna go all crazy and get tatted up like this fool:

hahahahahaha. this guy gots balls. but its clever huh? aniwais, i wanted something simple on my wrist like the initials LA for my last name and the city. but i kept debating, going back and forth bout it. that shit is permanent. and plus i didnt know exactly what font and shtuff. and i didnt wanna regret something just becuz i was getting a good hook up. i called my voice of reason and heard what i needed to hear. so it was a no-go on the tattoo as much as i wanted to. thx kristina, good looks, your tat is cute btw. i will get another tattoo though. my one cross is getting lonely. but i already decided that my next one is gonna be my boyfriend's name. hahahahahahaha. i joke. i joke. gurrrrrl puhlease. i dont think so. i would never do that... but i do have something in mind though and will keep the "LA" in the running. here, i'll get one when i pass my test. that will be my present to myself. there, i said it. when i get my new tat thats when you know i've passed my test. more motivation just what i need.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com