Monday, January 19, 2009

sheBANG

question: what is it that everybody has and some pirates & thieves try to take...

hahaha. that song just came on my iTunes. anyhoo, this 3 day weekend is ovaaa. 3 day weekendz always throw me off. dont it feel like a sunday? but since im not in school or holding down a 9-5 YET its all the same to me. dont envy me, well maybe a lil. my current occupation = bum/errand runner/picker up-er/study-er basically im the go-to person for my family. its mostly bitch work but its cool, i deal the hand im dealt. but in remembrance of MLK my kid sister & i hit the mall. we were on a mission & had a purpose so that we wouldnt get sucked into stupid sales. we did good for the most part but push came to shove and there was one sale i could not resist even though i tried to. i think of it more as an investment so its all good.

but the best part of this weekend can be summed up in 2 words = whole sheBANG. that shit is bomb. i went ridin w/my girls to boiling crab. you wont leave the same after you getta taste of this. a seafood lovers dream. its pretty much outta the way and theres always a wait BUT its sooooo worth it. its ideal for big groups i.e. friends or fam. oh and it gets messy and stuff, they even give you a bib (no joke); so dont expect to stay all cute. it just hits the spot. we came, we saw, we fuckin conquered.

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com