Thursday, January 1, 2009

champagne for my real friends...

...and real pain for my sham friends. -monty brogan.


some mood music:





how i spent my nye.


nah. there was waaaay more liquor than that. haha. new years eve, its like a rule to drink or at least celebrate. my nye was spent @ a niiiice ass pad in marina del rey. the bar was pretty sweet. i had the biggest deja vu though. everything and everyone felt the same as if it was like last years celebration. wait a minute... hahaha. but i drank myself to a really good buzz, partied w/good people, had memorable moments w/both shinns and crashed at bbank again. no scars this year thanks GOD. its gonna be a good year.


i had to add this fr. jackos blog: (too funny, you said it all)


"highlights of the night: peessh juice. 3 girls and a gay guy in the bathroom. sitting down & throwing up into 3 party cups in a row. waking up stranded & dreaming about what i want for breakfast. cindy getting tapped while hearing kristine's mom say where's my daughter??"

this is how i really spent nye w/these pretty people:

[NYE pix]

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com