Sunday, March 8, 2009

sprung

"boy, you've got me sprung on you..." member that song? no not THAT kinda sprung. but that sprung feeling when you lose a hour because of stupid day light savings aka spring forward. but spring aint even here yet, we have a couple more weeks. the days may be getting a little bit longer but the loss of one hour knocked me out. my body clock is wack anyways. weekend was chill. family everywhere. the fam gathered for the 40 days after my great grandmother's passing. cant believe its been that long. we miss you mamang, one sweet day. anyhoo, since we're in pseudo spring mood, its time for the nouveau. my weak paper trail forces me to be creative. im tryin to rock a new do though, which really means im letting my hair grow out because my broke ass has no money to get a decent haircut. hahaha. my bangs are non-existent and now im forced to middle part it. its not bad, i think. my hair is fuckin long now, i could feel my hair touch the small of my back. since i used to wear extensions on good days, people will look at my hair and ask, "natural or extensions? your hair is soooo long" i reply, "all me baby." its actually time efficient since i could go out now sans weave. but i miss my bangs. when i see a girl w/cute blunt bangs i get the itch and feen for them. its all good. i'll get off this vain tip and look forward to whatever spring has in store for me. im crossing my fingers all the way baby. time for a sesh.

btw i finally got the pix from the funeral. thanx bryan.
Photobucket

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com