Tuesday, July 28, 2009

day tres

im tired & we havent hit the hard part yet. its like the past days, i've had a lil warm up, started to get a jogging pace & now im at the bottom of the mountain ready to go uphill. the incline starts tomorrow. bring it on bitches. ok sooooo oh ya the life lesson i learned today is one of tolerance. i always thought i was a tolerant person but that was because i've been spoiled by being in my comfort zone. but now that i went & did something on my own, it feels liberating and so new. yesss i am meeting new people which is always good but w/these new faces comes different personalities. catch my drift. its been good so far. i mean theres no drama or nothing but as my day went by i had a little revelation, like if i was in a sitcom there would be a huge thought bubble above my head w/my voice over saying, "wow, who am i surrounded with? i am such a tolerant person. is that my stomach oh man & im hungry." just like that.

btw.........i discovered my new best friend:


ya i know this shit keeps me awake! like normally after a good hour or so it would wear off. but this keeps me up when my head would be bobbing down fighting to stay awake, mouth open and everything. it gave me caffeine high like tingly and feeling hyped. i was so wiredddd. i half the can, one half for my morning session & the other half in the afternoon. i prefer the mocha. i follow this up w/more coffee. we shall see what day 4 brings me. i have a feeling its gon be a bitch. bitchassness. haha. oh man im done. nitey nite.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com