Saturday, July 25, 2009

frisco focused fucked

im in frisco bitches. & its cold as a mutha up in here. my blogs will be HELLA boring because my damn laptop is being pissy & not connecting like it should. blah! so im here freezing my ass off in the hotel's computer room. aniwais, ima try to chronicle this lil trip for myself & those of you who care. the flight was like a blink of an eye. (rose you were right! but no blue chips though, damnnnn) im right next to the airport which is good. but there aint jack shit around here which blows. i decided to go explore my surroundings sans car, so i walked down the street & up the street & there wasnt shit. only to find a mickey D's & iHop. grrreat. my roommates are nice. tomorrow is day one. its on mang. i'll let you know how it goes. im so sleep deprived it hurts. goodnite.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com