Thursday, July 2, 2009

music is better with you


so i decided to start downloading "NEW" musica. its been a good minute since i even made an attempt to update my iTunes. i normally would just go on imeem to get my eargasm on because of my laziness; because you know the hassle of actually searching for all the songs you want then actually downloading them which takes foreva eva. im getting overwhelmed again thinkin bout it. but "update iPod" has been the one thing on my great "to-do" list that i havent crossed off. so i figure there's no time like the present. [actually i have thing one thing i really wanna cross off but i dont think i have enough courage to do it yet]. with all that being said, i decided to do something and show my iTunes some love. i know i've been neglecting you, i didnt mean to. music has been such a constant healer, mood setter, crutch, all of thee above. but remember cassette tapes? ugh i feel old. i remember when i was in grade school i would always have to go to sam goody or the warehouse when i went to the mall & i would always load up on cassette tapes (even those cassette singles) & then i gradually moved onto cds. HAHA. i would always make mixtapes and make my dad play them in the car or i would play them out in my room. i would like to meet the owner of this cassette tape collection in the pix, it's tight right? straight up old school status... aniwais, i recently received a new burned cd as a gift from mi amiga & i love the hell out of it. it totally speaks to me. its like how the hell did you read my mind? you're too good. im already playing it out, that's how i do. it's like those cds where u dont even have to press the next button cuz u like em all. that's rare. but there's this one song, the last song. it hits the spot. it's like i kinda get excited now on my drives just so i could play it out some more. thank u much. it'll rest safely in my collection.



No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com