Saturday, July 25, 2009

leavin on a jetplane


i dont know when i'll be back again

that aint true, i know exactly when i'll be bawk. soon enough. but yessss, i am leavin on a jetblue plane. today. later on today. lets see, a lil bit of procrastination and birfday obligaciones still leave me to finish up packing. packing is a bitch especially because i tend to over pack. & this is a 2-week thang. not just a weekend get-a-way like im used to. im such a baby. i havent been anywhere on my own ever. let alone for 2 weeks. tryin not to sound too corny, i think some much deserved soul searching is in store for me on this trip. BUT ya im kinda excited. i dont wanna get too excited because this trip is way more business than pleasure. trust me. suffice it to say this trip was kinda chosen for me. i think it was always lurking around & found me. the outcome of this trip will somehow make a major impact on my future. deep shit huh? its the truth. im ready. im down. im there to conquer. i need to finish packing. i have a feeling i will not sleep because the sun is rising how we speak. its purdy if you wanted to know. for my stalkers, my destination = frisco. thats san francisco for the slang challenged. i will try to blog up there to let you all know wassup & give you a lil taste of my journey. ta ta for now. "meet me in mooooooontauk....."


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com