Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wednesday addams


yeah i loved the addams family. & addams family values. i remember when it first came out my sis, cousin & i were so excited to watch this. of course, wednesday was my fave. aniwais, its hump day but it dont feel like it. my whole day @ the beach on saturday is finally catching up with me. i was miserable yesterday. you know that crappy feeling where your body is achy, head congested, coughing up a lung. like that. but i pulled it together. it sucks though. im mo betta today. BUT some bastard stole my usual spot @ the lib where i always post up all my things!!! i mean i dont own the spot but i have been claiming it for a good 3 weeks now w/o any conflict until today. wa wa wa. i found a better spot now, & what! take that hatersssssss. oh & pls cross your fingers for me for something im tryna be positive about. im on a waiting list & i need 7 other people to drop out for me to get a spot. ya i know. im gonna put out positive thoughts though. because negativity gets old. good day.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com