Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"fuck facebook"


ok so that was my quote when i first joined FB = facebook. (i know what you were thinking when you saw FB u thought "fubu" hahaha. ya i kno. i was like people still use "fubu." reminds me of grade school. but ya when i first saw someone use fb abbreviated for facebook i was sooooo thrown off too. dont worry you aint alone). aniwais, back to my story. yes i'll tell you at first i didnt want to join facebook. i was so hesitant. blah fuckin blah. i thought it was something new, something that's not myspace, something i'll have to learn and eventually get addicted to, my main complaint was that i didnt want people knowing every lil damn thing i was doing on FB. like "cindy _______ is now friends w/so & so" or "cindy______ commented jo-schmo's picture" or "cindy_______ is breathing" you know that shit. but i succumbed to the bandwagon and now im taking that fb ride. which leads me to my dream last nite. ya i know who does this? omg it was soooooooo dumb. estupeh actually. ok so i cant really remember details in my dreams for shit. BUT all i really remember was that in my dream im on facebook. it's like the main thing that stood out, that im on my laptop, on fb and im reading people's comments and these comments were so bad. not bad where it really means good. but bad weird. like wow. wtfack kind of comments are these. omg i cant believe im bloggin this but i am. ok its like people weren't even sounding like who they were. its like they were being haters or something. not to me personally but to the world. i cant explain this shit, its too trippy for me. why do i dream about this shit. its so ridiculous and funny, oh & STUPID. damn fb & my dreams.


No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com