Friday, February 27, 2009

esotsm

im tired. my eyes have bags on bags and these bags have carry ons. but listening to this was the best part of my day to make up for the doses of reality i had. it is what it fuckin is. on a contemplative note, the run around just aint cute anymore. it was for a minute. i was being friends w/wishful thinking for too long. but he's moody about shit & doesnt know what he wants. i need to get closer to the reality of the situation. he may be harsh but he always tells me how it is. i just want so badly for this crappy month to be over w/. i cant wait for next month i think i'll be way more stressed outta my mind but nonetheless happier. maybe i'll be able to sleep better. i feel like a robot. my drug of choice has been coffee, im hooked. i think my body is 75% caffeine right now. well as snoop spits it, it is what it is baby boo. but i'll be better person tomorrow. i promise. i've come to realize who matters, who never did, who wont anymore & who always will. the beats will be my comfort for now; they never let me down. for now, ima stock up on that gold paint.

She said she never fell in love with a superman
Christian, Muslim, Protestant, Lutheran,
I told her that being a mortal is a portal to the true nature of growth; the Christ like Buddha man
That's why I never spit the traditional garbage of a night fight, bright lights, white ice to the fans
The radio is just a stereo, like a house and a home, a chair is just a chair, ask Luther Van
Go to work; go to church let your dreams die
Bow tie, final call, and a bean pie
yarmulke for Hanukah, wish list for Christmas
This is the jist of the life that we lead, why?
So you can fit in, with the close minded in the sit-ins, and clothes lined ed-end
I could care less about a plaque and Benz and get Punked on TV by my friends
Don't get a nigga wrong, I get tempted by the rewards that all come along with nigga songs
But what does it mean if I'm a Muslim and you a Jew and because of that alone we don't get along
And when you talk like this, and try to walk like this the radio stations'll never put a nigga on
Just Mims, just 50, just Wayne, just Jeezy, Dem Franchize Boyz, and Jimmy Jones
Fuck that, fuck rap this God-hop,
King-dom mu-sic for the hard rocks
Imma spit it till TRL get it and Hot97 hear the nigga with a bomb drop
Ask Flex, ask Slay, ask Who Kidd
Just blaze said Jay is the new kid
I took Eternal Sunshine and I looped it
No drums no hook just new shit

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The handling of a heart is a very delicate art cause it's paper thin
One irrelevant thought, that started out as a spark, could be a poisonous dart, that leaves a permanent mark, that's ice cold in the day, and burns in the dark, and makes you never wanna see her face again
Tee-hee what a place I'm in
Lead me to the sta-ti-on
A one way ticket, don't look back
One cold tear that froze and cracked
A whole lot of pain I'm holding back
Shaft said "F that roll the sack"
I said If my skull was cracked
and blood ran out to the cul-de-sac
That could not match me where I'm at
My memories flash me there and back
Yup, there goes me right there in black
Holdin hands not starin back
She starts cryin i start denying that it's my fault and I'm aware of that
Man. in hindsight signs be glarin back
Where's the map to show you where you at
I could hear the crowd yelling, i could smell the tire smoke, i could hear the starter pistol where's the track
Ring, no answer, came home late
Jane told Dick she had a date
But they just chillin
and at that moment the right brain said to the left just kill em
Make the headlines, make the front page, wild out in the court house manthrill em
They'll say the boy dead wrong but i feel em

While you blowing X amount of dollars on the bracelet
The sovereign nation of France was opening their files on the UFO phenomenon I.E. spaceships
This just the facts jack may as well face it
Every rhyme i write the seal get cracked in the chapter of revelations
A atom get cracked in the blackness of meditation
Mysterious shit
Call me Jay Dogon I'm on some serious shit
Scholars wonder why do he bust
Allah blessed me with a mighty Midas[e] touch
Everything i lay the hands turn to Ethiopian gold
Shiny and buffed
I got a firm understanding on the minus and plus
So I ain't got time to argue with a rapper about how he aint got rhymes that's fuckin with mine
I'm trynna kill Lucifer
So if i have to break case a rapper in my face telling me that he the great
You could get a shiny nickle i'll blast his mother fuckin ass way past Jupitar
You couldn't be stupider
Fuckin with the nuclear
Mayan, Aztec lion
Asiatic black man from Zion
Quetzalcoatl supreme
Letting off steam
Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream
But ya'll would much rather hear me rappin about trash
The size of Erykah's ass, blunts, and cash
We need savin
Minds are consumed with swine we need bathin

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com