Saturday, February 28, 2009

last night

i got my intelligentsia on & said goodbye to a good friend. i'll miss you much, especially on those late late LATE nights. i aint gonna lie, i was caught off guard but i bounced back. thx c-squad for the support... another one just bit the dust. hahaha. cant believe that shit. whatever though. this baby right here was too pretty to drink & strong as fuck. it tasted like a new place.
Photobucket

aniwais, to help ease the pain & dull my caffeine high, my fambam was there for me w/the newest addition, BELLA. we wasted no time and tuuuubed til no end. here's something stupid but fuckin funny.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i just read this right now and literally this blog put a smile on my face. don't worry cindy your old friend will miss you too. i honestly think it was destiny that night for you to stop by and realize what was going on. or you would have lost your chance to say goodbye. i remember you had your moment there haha. but even though all is lost, it is not forgotten ;)

cinz said...

hahaha. thanx though. gooooodbye my friend. thanks for being there. could always count on ya c-squad. where to next?

free-website-hit-counters.com