Friday, February 13, 2009

if worse comes to worse, keep this on the hush

ok ok i deleted it. so sue me.

its friday the 13th.
its my dad's bday.
its angeline's bday.
its vday eve.
its raining its pouring the old man is snoring.
& too bad the rain has to ruin this LOVE-ly weekend. gosh too fuckin bad. i joke. jus as long as you have that special someone it should be all good. im happy for those luva luvas. i am. for all my single babies, one day will not kill us. i dont know why everyone has to be in such a huff about this vday shit. it almost got to me. ALMOST. but my moment of sanity reached me and helped EDIT some shit. as my boy kanye says, n n now that that that dont kill me, can only make me stronger. grab life by the balls man, like in DODGEBALL. haha. get yours, im gonna get mines. thx dan, u da man. yous was very "sincere" ya liked the shoutout. fools rush in baby, foooooollllllsssss.



“Your life is defined by its opportunities… even the ones you miss.”
Benjamin Button

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com