Saturday, February 7, 2009

im just not that into you

or am eye?

oh i know what im really into... so with slight hesitation i chic-flicked it and watched the big bad book turned movie HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. blah blah blah. i think they shoulda just done everyone a favor and called it HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. hahaha. too much? didnt think so. aniwais, in my humble opinion i think that everyone could semi relate to this movie somehow in the luv department. although there was probly ONE predictable part that made me kinda swoon, becuz ya kno. other than that there was a lot of cringing and eye covering on my part. oh and for all the fellas and ladies too, scar jo was hottttt.


the suckiest part of my night could be summed up in 2 words: wet socks. sucked balls man. my boots decided that they were gonna give out already w/a tiny lil hole which let the flood gates of water into my shoe. it was not cute. i was living in dampness for a good portion of the night and you kno it was a muthafuckin storm up in here last night. fack. i need me some new boots. pronto.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com