Monday, February 16, 2009

words of wisdom

Photobucket
quitters never win & my mama didnt raise no quitter.
even when the condition is critical,
when the livin is miserable

your position is pivotal,
i ain't bullshittin you


new week. new day. its a monday/rainy day combo but im just pumped. im ready to be distracted & trust me thats a good thang. real good thang. i had a convo w/a stranger yesterday. it was nice, delightful actually. i was at bn & the person next to me happened to glance at my reading material & noticed what i was studying for. at first i thought they were nosy lookin at my shit but thank god it wasnt a creep. we engaged in the friendly "hi's & hello's," as i sharpened my small talk skills. im pretty good at small talk. aniwais, it was pleasant & made me feel good about myself. thank you stranger, you gave me the biggest boost. i wish you well wherever you at.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com