Wednesday, February 4, 2009

umi says:

i dont wanna write this down,
i wanna tell you how I feel right now
i dont wanna take no time to write this down,
i wanna tell you how I feel right now, hey


today was unlike any other. did my thang, the same ol same o. i got up. ran my errands. got some study on @ the bean. played catch up. & did some sort of physical activity that may constitute as a work out. pretty much a well-rounded day. BUT...today i had an epiphany. did i spell that right? ya i did. anyhoo, lately my concentration has been shitty due to events from the recent past. yessss, but this EPIPHANY (like its so big i had to put it in CAPS) made my day. i felt as if i was t-pain, ya kno w/his album called "epiphany"? now if only my stupid epiphany could translate into ca$h, money, fame; but it aint. anywaysss, it wasnt good or bad. it just is. its something that i needed. i dunno. i know im probly sounding crazy rye now but i dont care its my blog. it wasnt life-altering by no means but here, its like a light bulb that went off in my head and now i have the clarity that i've been wanting. there, that wasnt that bad. i cant really explain it, sorry folks. maybe in the flesh i could find the right words, no but maybe not. round & round we go.

well, lately
i've been lovin me some mos def. he's not a perfect man, he's tryin to do the best that he can, w/what it is he has. hahaha. i would love to see him LIVE. ya right. i'll still dream though. thanx to mos & his umi i'll shine my light on the world.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he was playing last night i mean yea. yesterday .. MOSDEF!

free-website-hit-counters.com