Saturday, February 21, 2009

old schooled

i was at my grandparents house (my old house) the other day. there we were just chillin w/my g-folk & the one hot topic that we always talk about are the LA LAKERS. hahaha. i kid you not. my grandpa, like any other older filipino is a laker lover, its like in the blood or something. so we talk about the all-star game, kobe this, shaQ that, kobe & shaQ are married & the next thing that came outta my gramps' mouth was so surreal. he turns to us & says, "did YOU know that those man dancin w/shaquille are pilipino???" hahahaha. i was like wtfaack. i turned to my sister & we gave each other that, "wow, our g-pa's been takin a sip from the cool punch-look" & then burst into stomach hurting/deep lunged laughter. i replied, "where did you hear that from?" he said, "oh, i heard, i know." oooh shit. he fuckin knows whaz up. "jaba baba?" he said, trying to keep on this cool streak. fuckin JABBAWOCKEEZ. you know you've made it when my grandpa knows you. can you believe that? i was schooled by my gramps. i know he secretly watches america's best dance crew, i wonder who he's going for? betcha he's a BEAT FREAK-er. hahaha. all love gramps. i look forward to what else he can teach me.

in case you forgot, fuckin funny. shaQ's gots some moves though.

No comments:

free-website-hit-counters.com